miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

the future job

In the future I imagine working in exterior affairs or preserving the ecosystem and the environment in good condition to also leave a better place for the generations that come your way.
I would like to work outdoors because I feel I work all day in an office in front of a computer is something very fome and does not have much emotion.
In my future work I would like to travel a lot to learn about other cultures, food and observe how other countries solve problems related to the needs of the people.
if I have the opportunity to travel and see other countries do not give a salary, but if I can not work if I care wages to pay my trips abroad.
I would like to work in exterior affairs to know other realities and people with different cultures and I would like to work in an institution to care for the environment because I find it absolutely necessary protect the envioment to live in a better place and to prevent further destroying the planet we live.

1 comentario: