This photo was taken on January 3, 2013, by a friend of my older cousin who is Ricardo Soto Uribe, on the birthday of my grandmother that took in Rinconada de Alcones, a location of sixth region.For me this photograph shows the happiness of a united family and the joy that is present when we can meet and enjoy the company of conona (so we tell our grandmother) .Also shows the joy that meant having to conona so long with us, and shows that we are a big family, because my grandmother had 10 children and special occasions we always try to be together.
This photo I like very much because we went with my grandmother on her 80th birthday so we get together as a family and celebrate his birthday celebrating the best moments with her. I also like because the photo was taken when we were laughing what makes it a very cheery picture.
I also like it because my grandmother appears and was very glad that we were all there.
the photo went up because it's a nice memory and because that day a great time and enjoy being with family and especially with my grandmother whom I miss a lot since she died.
Beautiful photo,I like the joy of your family.
ResponderEliminar