domingo, 14 de agosto de 2016

I love simpson

hello today I writing about a thing I really love, this is  the program of television the simpson. I Love every chapter  I saw  in the TV .
this program is estadounidense and author is matt  groening, and pass in on the FOX and Canal 13 TV Chilean.
I  love this becouse always saw in the tv with my family and is very funny and reflecting a family of USA that living in the sprinfild city,  the  father of family  is  a fat and bald man and you wife she  has a blue hair. the persons are yellow and they have four finger, this is exciting and very different.
My  favorite character is Ralph  who is the son of the chief of police of the city and is a silly child and he was boyfriend of Lisa in  one chapter.
I really love the Simpson I always  will see this  of tv.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi friend! , I understand you, the simpson is amazing, Homero is so funny, regards!

    ResponderEliminar